Prospective students from low- and middle-income countries must meet the following program requirements to apply for a scholarship:
- Fluently speak, read, and understand English and be able to actively participate in a very fast-paced English-only academic program
- Have a college/university degree with a strong record of successful academic performance
- Have evidence of training in statistics or biostatistics
- Be professionally involved in tobacco control and planning to continue to work in tobacco control
- Can certify that he/she has never been the recipient of financial support from any tobacco product manufacturer or the parent, subsidiary or affiliate of a tobacco product manufacturer.
Prospective students from high-income countries are not eligible for the scholarship; however, they are welcome to register for the Certificate Program and complete it at their own cost. Information on how to register for the Certificate Program can be found at the following website: http://www.jhsph.edu/academics/programs/certificates/program/41